Contest Title: Shop from HOMEventures Video Contest
Sponsor: Robinsons Supermarket Corporation (Toys“R”Us)
Contest Duration: April 20 – May 31, 2021
- Who can join the contest?
- This contest is open to all Toys“R”Us customers (owned and operated by Robinsons Toys, Inc.) who are currently residing in the Philippines.
- Submission of Video entry is from April 20 – May 20, 2021
- By joining and participating, the parents/legal guardian consent and agree to and acknowledge that:
- He or she has read the full mechanics of this promotion and voluntary agrees to abide by its terms and conditions;
- How to Join?
- Parents / Legal Guardian must upload video link of his or her kid/s showing what toys they have ordered or would like to order from home via Call. Shop. Play or Shop Like a Boss that has made/will make PLAYTIME even more FUN! They must upload a video on trusummertoyventures.com and fill out information upon registering including but not limited to:
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- Present Address
- Name of Kid
- Birthday of Kid
- An email containing the OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to the parents/guardians email address to validate their registration.
- Once OTP is valid, parents/guardians can now register and upload the video entry of his/her kid/s.
- Video running time must not exceed 1 minute, should be in MP4 format and with a file size of not greater than 25MB.
- Upon successful submission of video entry, video will be up for approval of Toys“R”Us Marketing team for verification (3 working days) and does not contain any inappropriate content. Once done, videos will be seen in the Gallery page.
- Parents / Legal Guardian may send one entry per kid.
- Registrants are encouraged to like @toysrusph on Facebook and Instagram, and follow Toys”R”Us PH on Viber to get the latest updates on this contest and other promos.
- Voting on the Campaign site
- Public Online poll will run from May 21 to May 31, 2021. Real-time number of votes per contestant will be reflected on the Microsite.
- Shop from HOMEventures Video Contestants and their Parents/ Guardians are not allowed to vote for their respective entries.
- Voters must register on the website and complete the required fields before voting:
- Contact Number
- An email containing the OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to voters' email address to validate their registration.
- Once OTP is valid, voters can now start voting his/her favorite contestant.
- Voters may only vote once during the whole promo duration. Real-time number of votes per contestant will be reflected on the microsite. The website’s system records the voter’s registration details and collects votes automatically.
- Determination of winners
- Fifteen (15) contestants will be determined as the winners through judging by Toys“R”Us.
Criteria for Judging:
Confidence and Character– 20%
Content engagement based on submitted videos– 40%
- How the kid/s presented themselves in front of the camera. The best performance is one that is most natural - does not look scripted or stiff.
- How the kid/s were able to showcase their individualities. Do the kid/s have that WOW! Factor?
- How the kid/s were able to embody the brand’s playful and bright image.
Video Quality based on submitted videos – 10%
- How well kid/s kept the viewers interested and attentive until the end of the video.
- How well kid/s were able to show how much more fun playtime is because of shopping from home via Call. Shop. Play or Shop Like a Boss.
- How creative the video was. Did the video contain props, animations, or a story?
Online Poll 30%
- Clarity of the video’s audio and visual components
- Votes garnered through the contestant’s entry on the campaign website
- Names and Profiles of Judges
Judge 1: Ms. Rosabel Tejam – Toys“R”Us AVP Brand Marketing Marketing and Visual Merchandising Group Head
Judge 2: Ms. Ma. Lynette Dela Cruz – Toys “R” Us Operations Manager
Judge 3. Ms. Celina Chua– Toys“R”Us Group General Manager
- Each Winner gets a P3,000 pesos worth of Toys”R”Us Gift Cards
- Shortlisted winners from the poll will be determined on June 4, Friday, 4:00 pm, in the presence of a DTI representative
- The Grand Final Winners will be determined based on the criteria for judging provided above on June 9, Wednesday, 4:00 pm at the Robinsons Toys, Inc. head office located at 110 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Libis, Quezon City, in the presence of a DTI representative
- Notifying and Announcement of Winners: Winners will be announced through a Facebook post in the Toys"R”Us Philippines Facebook page on June 11, Friday at 2:00 pm (https://www.facebook.com/toysrus.ph). They will also be notified via Facebook message and by way of registered mail for more information on how to claim the prize.
- Claiming of Prizes: Winners may claim their prize at the Toys "R" Us store of their choice upon confirmation of Robinsons Toys, Inc., Marketing Department. Winners of the judging must submit or present the following:
- Original or Photocopy of two (2) valid government issued ID with photo (Passport, Driver's License, SSS ID, Voter's ID & the like).
- Birth certificate and / or School id of the winning child
- Printout of Toys "R" Us winning e-mail confirmation message or received letter via home address
- All prizes to be redeemed under this promotion shall be awarded tax-free. Robinsons Toys, Inc., shall shoulder taxes for the prize, if any. Redemption of Prize is within 60 days after receipt of notification.
- Video must not contain inappropriate content, including but not limited to:
- Obscene, pornographic, or sexually-explicit content or information
- Materials which contain information that possess a risk to the health and safety of others
- Materials which show strong support or opposition to any political or religious group or person
- Content that is considered offensive to the users, such as those that encourage the commission of an illegal, immoral or threatening activity, promote harassment, racism, hatred or discrimination against any group or individual, or provide information which you know are false, misleading, or harmful to any group or individual
- Content videos with competitor’s logos, icons, images, packaging and branded merchandise aside from Toys “R” Us and Toys “R” Us Toybox.
- Materials which are defamatory or libelous in character or those which violate the privacy of any group or individual
- Materials that infringe the right of any third party, including copyright, publication right, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right, or those which promote the infringement of any party’s intellectual property rights such as providing or advocating the use of pirated images, or providing link to sites which provide them.
- Toys“R”Us has the right to accept or reject the video based on the given conditions above- mentioned at its’ sole discretion. The decision of Toys“R”Us in consultation with DTI is final and not subject to dispute.
- Other Conditions:
- All videos uploaded on the contest website, trusummertoyventures.com will be considered property of Toys“R”Us and will be allowed for public viewing.
- Winners’ Parents /Legal guardians authorize(s) Robinsons Toys, Inc. to use their photos and names of winners in any form of advertising or promotional materials related to the promotion without securing any written or verbal consent nor require compensation for released materials throughout the whole contest duration and for the terms of this contract between Toys “R” Us and parents/guardians of the winners except those stipulated in the agreement.
- The decision of Robinsons Toys, Inc. with regards to the eligibility of the winners and in consultation with DTI, is final and not subject to dispute.
- Toys"R"Us reserves the right to invalidate entries entered through unscrupulous means such as electronic manipulation with prior DTI approval.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 117182 Series of 2021